Force Of The Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Force Of The Sith

We are the Force Of The Sith, we live in the dark side, we breath it. We may fall every now and then, but revenge will come.

HomeFOS BaseLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4 man ladder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fevens

4 man ladder Empty
PostSubject: 4 man ladder   4 man ladder I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:33 pm

Fevens here. You probably never heard of me. But back when the BFC was hosting SWBF2 stuff, I was its admin for a while. I have now become the admin again and things have changed.

I've come to you because I was wondering if your clan would be interested in a 4 man ladder of some sort. I haven't determined what game and some of the specifics. What I need is people or participants. The BFC is not a Star Wars Battlefront 2 community site. It is a "Next Gen" site for the PS3, 360, Wii and Pc. So the big thing is, I need to get the ball rolling. My aim is to look for old SWBF2 clans and get them to join the BFC. It's not a website war. It doesn't even matter if they come to the BFC site. I just want everyone to see that others are interested, and then they will follow.

This 4 man ladder competition has not determined which game it will host. The most popular possibility is Modern Warfare 2 (MW2). Another choice is Battlefield Bad Company 2.

The latest update on the competition is that if the competition is MW2, the ladder will be class specific. Each person on your team will have to use one class only. One assault rife, one SMG, one LMG, one sniper OR Riot class. You may change who plays each class after each match.

If the game is MW2 there will also be killstreak restrictions as well. Only one killstreak can be used per player. You must use the same killstreak the entire match. You are not limited, however, to how many can use a particular killsteak. For example, more than one person may use the "UAV" killstreak. You may change the killstreak after the match.

The 4 man ladder winner WILL receive prizes. The amount and cost of these prizes has not been determined yet. However, ideas are always welcome. I'm going to be investing time and money into this project. But participation comes first.

We already have clan JOG on board for this competition. Come by the website and let me know what you think. There should be a thread in the "Recent topics" section on the right of the home page. Hope to see you there.

The website is bfc.forumwise.com
Back to top Go down

4 man ladder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Force Of The Sith :: *FOS Forums* :: General Forum-
Jump to: